Thank you for visiting my blog. I am so excited to share my life with you! I originally wanted this blog to be all about fashion, but there are so many other categories I would love to write about. People don’t fall into one category so why should their blogs be any different? I hope you enjoy at least one aspect of my life, and let me know if you want to see more (or less) of something.
I named my blog The Broke Girl Fashionista because we all don’t have the luxury of wearing Chanel or expensive brands and that is totally OKAY. I am not against luxury brands, nor do I hate them, I just love that you can feel beautiful in any brand, no matter the cost!
- Beauty – Hair, makeup, nail polish and skin care are just some of the topics covered in this category. I am going to say upfront that I am not a professional in any of these topics, but I will gladly give you my opinion and talk about what works best for me. If you have any comments about something I post please let me know! I have been obsessed with beauty products for a long time, but there is always something new to learn.
- Bookworm – Books have been a passion of mine since I was younger (and influenced by my sister and Rory Gilmore) so I thought I’d share my thoughts on books I’ve read. I currently have 20+ books waiting for me to read so this will be fun! If you have a suggestion and want to add to my collection of unread books, drop a comment down below!
- Broke Girls – This blog features my fellow broke girls because they are the people who influence me in life and my style. I love looking at Pinterest or following celebs for fashion ideas, but the people in your life are the best models and influences. Read about their lives and favorite outfits, maybe you’ll find some inspiration!
- DIY – I love DIY projects! (Especially the easy ones) Let’s build stuff together! Don’t forget to tag me in any of your creations inspired by my blog posts.
- Organize it! – This sounds daunting and random, but everyone can use some organizing tips once in a while. I am currently redecorating my room so I thought I would blog my progress. This category also includes other spaces that are in need of organizing. Stay tuned…
- Style – This is The Broke Girl Fashionista after all! I love fashion and I always have. I would describe my style as “Infinitely Evolving” because one day I’ll be in girly clothes, and the next I’ll be in all black. It changes with what I was feeling that particular day. My clothes will always be inexpensive (Unless it was a Christmas present) so you can count on some good steals.
- Tunes – I am a country girl at heart, but I love a bit of everything. This category will display what music I am into and what concerts I attend. Expect some fun reviews!
Thank you again for paying me a visit!
“She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” Proverbs 31:25
I am 5’5″ if that helps you with the sizes I wear.